Through active participation in trade organizations, CDG stays in touch with industry trends and supports our employees' leadership roles in committee opportunities.
CDG representatives are vitally involved in key policy development groups and serve in leadership roles on national and state association boards and committees. CDG is also a contributing member of the Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions Order and Billing Forum (OBF), the governing body for CABS procedures. We are honored to be a member of that organization's influential Technical Review Group (TRG) committee. Service to such organizations helps refine our knowledge of regulatory affairs.
For more information about CDG's industry relations, please contact Jerry Barnes.
- Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions Order and Billing Forum (OBF)
- National Telecommunications Cooperative Association (NTCA)
- Alaska Telephone Association
- Arkansas Telecommunications Association
- Carolina-Virginias Telephone Membership Association
- Georgia Telecommunications Association
- Illinois Telecommunications Association
- Indiana Telecommunications Association
- Kentucky Telephone Association
- Minnesota Telecom Alliance
- Montana Telecommunications Association
- Ohio Telecom Association
- Oregon Telecommunications Association
- Rural Iowa Independent Telecommunications Association
- South Carolina Telecommunications Association
- Telecommunications Association of the Southeast
- Tennessee Telecommunications Association
- Texas Statewide Telephone Cooperative
CDG Business Hours
8 AM to 5 PM CST