CDG's invoicing solution, MBS, is a highly flexible, full-service modular system for billing dynamic telecommunications environments.
MBS interfaces to Customer Care, Mediation, Customer Invoicing, Plant Records, Trouble Reporting, E-Care, Cash Drawer, Service Activation Manager (SAM) and Patronage, as well as third-party financial, mapping and facilities management products.
- Interact with the system through a web browser interface that populates the full scope of information needed for service initiations and updates.
- Supports wireline, Internet, cable, VoIP and IPTV services billing.
- Access subscriber information quickly and easily using a multitude of search options and an intuitive account structure.
- Complete complex installations, including bundles and packages quickly and accurately using install wizards.
- Offers limitless account and service compositions for single- or multi-line residential, convergent billing subscriber or large business accounts.
- Provide customers the flexibility to choose when they receive their bills with MBS's multi-cycle billing capabilities.
- Record subscriber trouble and view plant information directly from the Customer Care module.
- Provision tasks to our Service Activation Manager for any type of service to free up your technical staff.
- Package services and features, and control charges and billings for any situation.
- Define subscriber payment allocations according to your company's business rules.
- Complete line item billing adjustments directly through MBS's online bill image.
- Allow customers to pay their bill and maintain specific account information online through our E-Care module and make payments at point-of-sales locations through our Cash Drawer module.
- Set up data rating and invoice formatting options using database table entries.
- Perform data extracts and send information to E911 providers, Line Information Database (LIDB), Customer Account Record Exchange (CARE), Taxing Area Code (TAR), Caller Name Delivery (CNAM), Master Street Address Guide (MSAG) and Directory Update (DIR) providers, among others.
- Design and maintain custom reports through the Query Reporting Tool (QRT), a web-based report writer that allows both techincal and non-technincal staff to quickly create custom reports and dashboards through easy-to-use "Views."
- Census tract and block information for FCC Internet speed and usage reporting. Backseeding of census tract and block information for existing addresses and automatic tract/block assignment for new addresses.
- Accounting, mapping and facilities management tools.
- Top-quality implementation and customer support.
Download PDFs, files, and other information.View Downloads
Find out more about our global services partners.VIEW PARTNERS
Using CDG's MBS billing software has made my job easier and smoother. The MBS format is very easy to use and understand. I can process twice as many service orders with MBS than I did with our old system. I have loved MBS from the start, and with the upgrades and improvements that CDG keeps making, it just gets better!