Mediation can receive and process a variety of data from different switches and network systems, including next-generation softswitches, such as Taqua, GENBAND, MetaSwitch, Redcom, and Siemens, as well as an array traditional switches for wireline, wireless and IP service types.
- Traditional switches, such as Northern, Lucent, Siemens and Mitel.
- Soft switches, such as Taqua, GENBAND, Metaswitch, REDCOM, Siemens and Centile.
- VOD Servers, such as Myrio, Motorola and Conklin.
Data Format Compatibility
- Automatic Message Accounting (AMA)
- Automatic Message Accounting Data Networking Systems (AMADNS)
- Exchange Message Interface (EMI)
- A variety of Call Detail Records (CDRs), including:
Level 3 GTO
- Transcend Daily Call Detail (Verizon)
- Standard Daily Extract (CenturyLink)
- Lucent Flexent / AUTOPLEX Executive Call Processor
- Comma-delimited (.csv) transaction files for VoIP
- Comma-delimited (.csv) transaction files for VOD
Download PDFs, files, and other information.View Downloads
Find out more about our global services partners.VIEW PARTNERS
We have [been] a licensee of the CDG MBS [Mediation] and CABS product[s] since March 2001. The software is user friendly. We not only increased our revenue but our accuracy as well.