We think that our philosophy and our history have a lot to do with what sets CDG apart from other billing and data management companies.
At CDG, we believe in doing right by people. We take great pride in being responsive to our customers and assisting them with knowledge, technology and timely service. But more than simply responding to existing needs, we do our best to anticipate emerging ones.
- We've performed Telephone billing since 1970.
- We've billed CABS since Day One! CDG CABS produced the first invoice received by AT&T on behalf of Alltel in January, 1984.
- We meet the most current CABS Billing Output Specifications (C/BOS) standards and have been C/BOS compliant since 1987.
- We process messages in all 50 states and produce telecommunications billing to 45 clients nationwide.
- Our 90+ CABS clients represent the largest national carriers, established and emerging CLECs, and traditional ILECs.
- We produce modern web-based billing with features to satisfy e-billing commerce, as well as embellished reporting and dashboards.
Our Commitment to Our Clients
- We assign dedicated support and implementation experts that start with you and stay with you.
- Our support and implementation staff have more than 100 years combined experience working in the industry.
- We offer instructional seminars at CDG's headquarters, client-site training, and online training customized for each company.
- We'll work with you to make sure that all aspects of your billing meet your needs before it goes out the door.
CDG was initially established in 1970 as a department within the Bank of Illinois. In 1990, the landline telephone and carrier access billing divisions of BIC were acquired by Hargray Communications Group of South Carolina, and it became Communications Data Group, Inc. (CDG). In 2007, Bob LaBonté and Bill Oglesby acquired CDG from its parent company Hargray Communications Group. Mr. LaBonté and Mr. Oglesby, the former COO and CFO of the Hargray companies.
CDG Business Hours
8 AM to 5 PM CST
See our product demo videos on YouTube.VIEW VIDEOS
Our previous billing company made you feel like a number, you didn't have one person to contact if you needed help with something, you had to make a ticket, then wait for days for an answer. CDG makes you feel more like family, not just a customer.